I had really bad experience with fenesta windows product. These people take you into confidence and take 100% advance for their products including installation costs.
My consignment reached home, kept in balcony. I removed all my existing windows in a hope that next day the windows will get installed. After 2 days their team came for the installation.
Firstly, their team arrived for installation 2 hours later than the agreed time. Second, when they unpacked the product, it came out to be faulty. Their gip coupling was all rusted. They were installing it as it is without informing/rectifying the issue but we happened to spot that and raised our concern.
I had to coordinate with 4-5 different people on phone to explain the problem, but to no avail.
Eventually, after my strict warning they agreed to replace the coupling which took another 2 days to come from factory. In this whole episode, only we suffered as we removed the existing windows and living with 2 complete sides opened that involved a big risk of house security
These people are so bad in their servcices and shows highly ignoring and casual attitude towards any issue that may arise after their 100% advance has been given
Please beware of this fraud company and their false promises
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality stauff
You May Also Like
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "Why the *** foodpanda not taking any action to these worst restaurants. Smelly old food, no taste, Burnt spices. Old used food as a dahi. Not providing bills. "pantasteic" is a..."
- "Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air..."
- "Is everybody is talking bout this Jenna? Who she contacted me very recently. pls help me by answering my questions. ..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."