Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I had really bad experience with fenesta windows product. These people take you into confidence and take 100% advance for their products including installation costs.

My consignment reached home, kept in balcony. I removed all my existing windows in a hope that next day the windows will get installed. After 2 days their team came for the installation.

Firstly, their team arrived for installation 2 hours later than the agreed time. Second, when they unpacked the product, it came out to be faulty. Their gip coupling was all rusted. They were installing it as it is without informing/rectifying the issue but we happened to spot that and raised our concern.

I had to coordinate with 4-5 different people on phone to explain the problem, but to no avail.

Eventually, after my strict warning they agreed to replace the coupling which took another 2 days to come from factory. In this whole episode, only we suffered as we removed the existing windows and living with 2 complete sides opened that involved a big risk of house security

These people are so bad in their servcices and shows highly ignoring and casual attitude towards any issue that may arise after their 100% advance has been given

Please beware of this fraud company and their false promises

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality stauff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fenesta window installation. Fenesta needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fenesta window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fenesta.

Had an Experience with Fenesta?

Comments