2.3

Dear All,

Heard a lots about UPVC windows, checked on market most popular once, so found Indian brand (wanted to support Make In India project) Fenesta windows, so decided go for it.

I had a hard time communicating with them and failed on time delivery 3 *** times..

1st failed to install on time during my housewarming (30 March 2016 installation suppose to complete), the sales guy Bangalore (Hariprasad - 9844548605) didn't pick the calls for next whole week until my housewarming finished without windows. call the call center no response 1st, either later no follow ups. The housewarming was done without windows, very embarrassing moments during our housewarming. The reason given was we failed to give them measurements on time, when I bounced back along with the quotation date then they turn around and said its due to their SAP issue..

2nd time gave me another date, their promise was to finish installation by end of Apr 2016, so that we can move in 1st of May, failed again..

3rd time gave me another date 10 May 2016, failed again.. Can anyone believe it..finally the material arrived to the site on 13th May 2016 and they told me they can only install the windows 17 May 2016.. Isn't it ridiculous..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fenesta customer care from Fenesta and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40000 and wants Fenesta to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false promises of delivery, lack of after-sales service and little expensive. Author liked the most design of windows and designs and quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fenesta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fenesta?

Comments