Heard a lots about UPVC windows, checked on market most popular once, so found Indian brand (wanted to support Make In India project) Fenesta windows, so decided go for it.
I had a hard time communicating with them and failed on time delivery 3 *** times..
1st failed to install on time during my housewarming (30 March 2016 installation suppose to complete), the sales guy Bangalore (Hariprasad - 9844548605) didn't pick the calls for next whole week until my housewarming finished without windows. call the call center no response 1st, either later no follow ups. The housewarming was done without windows, very embarrassing moments during our housewarming. The reason given was we failed to give them measurements on time, when I bounced back along with the quotation date then they turn around and said its due to their SAP issue..
2nd time gave me another date, their promise was to finish installation by end of Apr 2016, so that we can move in 1st of May, failed again..
3rd time gave me another date 10 May 2016, failed again.. Can anyone believe it..finally the material arrived to the site on 13th May 2016 and they told me they can only install the windows 17 May 2016.. Isn't it ridiculous..
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Design of windows
- Designs and quality
What I disliked
- False promises of delivery
- Lack of after-sales service
- Little expensive
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Roof is rusting after one year in Southern California with no rain or snow!!!! It is bad in spots with no defects or scratches that would allow rust to form...."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "I had really bad experience with fenesta windows product. These people take you into confidence and take 100% advance for their products including installation costs. My consignment reached home, kept..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My sis in law got me a hamilton beach set n go slow cooker as a present. I live in india. The very first time i used it to make..."
- "I am writing to you in good faith. I have been a loyal Sony customer for last 25 years Over the years I have purchased SO MANY products from Sony,..."
- "Beware of this guy vinay noah CEO of Felight training institute in btm layout,bangalore whose hobby is to type fake reviews and loot money from jobless coming newly to bangalore. Every..."