Heard a lots about UPVC windows, checked on market most popular once, so found Indian brand (wanted to support Make In India project) Fenesta windows, so decided go for it.
I had a hard time communicating with them and failed on time delivery 3 *** times..
1st failed to install on time during my housewarming (30 March 2016 installation suppose to complete), the sales guy Bangalore (Hariprasad - 9844548605) didn't pick the calls for next whole week until my housewarming finished without windows. call the call center no response 1st, either later no follow ups. The housewarming was done without windows, very embarrassing moments during our housewarming. The reason given was we failed to give them measurements on time, when I bounced back along with the quotation date then they turn around and said its due to their SAP issue..
2nd time gave me another date, their promise was to finish installation by end of Apr 2016, so that we can move in 1st of May, failed again..
3rd time gave me another date 10 May 2016, failed again.. Can anyone believe it..finally the material arrived to the site on 13th May 2016 and they told me they can only install the windows 17 May 2016.. Isn't it ridiculous..
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Design of windows
- Designs and quality
What I disliked
- False promises of delivery
- Lack of after-sales service
- Little expensive
You May Also Like
- "I had really bad experience with fenesta windows product. These people take you into confidence and take 100% advance for their products including installation costs. My consignment reached home, kept..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "Hi All, JBSPL Recharge API & Service Is Bad; Dont Buy Api from JBSPL Don't buy Any Api's from these guys. Recently I have purchased the Recharge API from Joshi Biztech..."
- "On 25th Nov. I have Ordered 40 Potato Krisper by Walking to 1 of your Branch at KFC Yum Restaurants(India) Pvt Ltd. No. 55 Bommasandra Village, Bangalore-560099. I have placed..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."