Fenesta - Failed on time delivery 3 *** times..

2 of 10 Fenesta reviews

Dear All,

Heard a lots about UPVC windows, checked on market most popular once, so found Indian brand (wanted to support Make In India project) Fenesta windows, so decided go for it.

I had a hard time communicating with them and failed on time delivery 3 *** times..

1st failed to install on time during my housewarming (30 March 2016 installation suppose to complete), the sales guy Bangalore (Hariprasad - 9844548605) didn't pick the calls for next whole week until my housewarming finished without windows. call the call center no response 1st, either later no follow ups. The housewarming was done without windows, very embarrassing moments during our housewarming. The reason given was we failed to give them measurements on time, when I bounced back along with the quotation date then they turn around and said its due to their SAP issue..

2nd time gave me another date, their promise was to finish installation by end of Apr 2016, so that we can move in 1st of May, failed again..

3rd time gave me another date 10 May 2016, failed again.. Can anyone believe it..finally the material arrived to the site on 13th May 2016 and they told me they can only install the windows 17 May 2016.. Isn't it ridiculous..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Little expensive

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fenesta Upvc Windows
Review category
Building Products
review #847634 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fenesta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 10 Fenesta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.